“I have learned so many tools from ANYTOWN but the tool most important is self-confidence.”
-2013 NCCJ Anytown Delegate
Celebrating 60 years preparing youths to be the global leaders of tomorrow and today!
NCCJ ANYTOWN is a nationally recognized, award winning leadership and social justice program for youth ages 14-18. Founded in 1957, NCCJ ANYTOWN is designed to educate, liberate, and empower youth participants (delegates) to become effective, responsible leaders and community builders.
NCCJ ANYTOWN begins when a diverse group of high school students come together for a weeklong residential experience. Through interactive games, workshops, and discussions, delegates explore topics like prejudice, discrimination, and bias. Delegates create a model for an ideal community based on respect, understanding, and inclusivity, in which members not just tolerate, but celebrate each other's differences.
It is the goal of NCCJ ANYTOWN to equip youth with the knowledge and skills to transform their home communities into places where individual differences are seen as positive tools that bring people together instead of keeping them apart.
Since the program’s inception, NCCJ ANYTOWN has empowered thousands of youth across America to create inclusive, just and prejudice-free schools and communities.
- For financial aid information contact Michael Vidal at [email protected].
- Find more info in our Regional NCCJ ANYTOWN brochure for 2017!
- Potential NCCJ ANYTOWN staff can apply here.
- Regional NCCJ ANYTOWN 2017 Delegate Application
- NCCJ ANYTOWN Financial Aid Application 2017
- NCCJ ANYTOWN Staff Application
- Request General Program Information
- The NCCJ ANYTOWN Experience
- NCCJ ANYTOWN Overview (from the NCCJ Archives)