NCCJ Youth: Join us for a night of fun, food and celebration!
My name is Eric Betancourt and I'm one of the new Programs Managers with NCCJ. As someone who grew up in Hartford and went through the NCCJ Bridges and NCCJ ANYTOWN programs, I'm so happy to be back in a place where youth power is not only fostered and developed, but genuinely celebrated.
I'm wanted to let you know about one of those celebrations -- NCCJ's Connecticut Annual Human Relations Award Banquet. On Thursday, April 18th, 2019 we will be gathering at the Hartford Marriott Downtown to recognize our 2019 Honorees along with our 2019 Youth Honorees, Samah Mohamedzein and Helen Nguyen. And we want YOU to join us in supporting their outstanding accomplishments!
It's going to be a great night! If you'd like to join us at the banquet, all we'll need from you is your:
- Full Name
- Any dietary restrictions/preferences you may have
Here are some important event details:
- Please do not wear jeans -- this is a night to dress up!
- The banquet is at the Hartford Marriott Downtown: 200 Columbus Blvd, Hartford.
- Please expect to arrive at 5:30 pm on Thursday, April 18th.
- Dinner and dessert will be provided.
- Event will end at 9:00 pm. Please try to arrange a ride, or reach out to others to carpool to the event
Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or would just like to introduce yourself! I look forward to getting to know you all soon. For more information and to order your tickets, please call: (860) 683-1039 or click here to send us an e-mail.
We look forward to seeing you!