Join NCCJ in honoring the recipients of its Annual Human Relations Award
Human Relations Award Banquet
Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.
Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, Springfield, MA
Please join us for a night of celebrating social justice awareness and recognizing our 2019 Western Massachusetts Human Relations Award honorees for their leadership and contributions to promoting understanding, respect and cooperation in our increasingly diverse communities:
- Delcie Bean, IV, Chief Executive Officer, Paragus Strategic IT
- Jose L.Claudio, Chief Operating Officer, New North Citizens Council, Inc.
- Ethel Griffin, Associate Director, Revitalize Community Development Corporation
- Susan Goldsmith, President, Marcus Printing
- Glenn Welch, President and CEO, Freedom Credit Union.
The co-chairs of our banquet are Ryan McCollum, Prinicipal, RMC Strategies, Marketing Consultant, Get Set Marketing and Paul Stelzer, President, Appleton Corporation.
Our 2019 WMA Youth Honorees are Ian Cole Baird and Analua Alencar Moreira, both students at Pioneer Valley Performing Arts Charter Public School.
To learn more about our honorees, as well as access their bios and headshots, please click here
This event raises the essential funds needed to continue to empower Western Massachusetts' youth to understand bias and be change agents in our schools and communities. It's going to be a great night! For more information and to order your tickets, please call: (860) 683-1039 or click here to send us an e-mail.