IMPORTANT NCCJ ANYTOWN REUNION INFORMATION!
IF YOU'RE ATTENDING TOMORROW'S NCCJ ANYTOWN REUNION, HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW...INCLUDING SNOW-RELATED UPDATE!
Please Read EVERYTHING
- SNOW: There is an expected snow storm coming our way this weekend and there is concern from parents (and rightfully so!). Because of this, we are going to end our program a little early on Saturday so that everyone can make it home safely before Jack Frost pays us a visit. Please let your families (and rides) know that we will leave the campsite by 3:30PM.
- WHAT TO BRING: YMCA Camp Waiver. This MUST BE SIGNED BY YOU AND AN ADULT (if you are under 18). The camp site WILL NOT allow entry without having this form. It is attached to this email if you need a copy. I will have additional copies with me should you need one. However it would be no good if there isn’t an adult present to sign for you. Lastly, make sure to bring $15.00. If this is a hardship, please let Michael Vidal know directly.
- CLOTHES: Please bring warm clothes (gloves, hat, scarf, socks, boots etc.). We suggest bringing an extra set of clothes- definitely an extra pair of socks, just in case you get wet! Weather permitting: there will be sledding, snow person/creature making, and other outdoor (and indoor) activities!
- MEALS: We will be given a light breakfast, a lunch, and a dinner-to-go provided by the camp. That said, we know camp food is not the best. Please feel free to bring a snack or food item you would like to enjoy. We can find a fridge for you if you need one.
- BUS: The bus is now full. You have been contacted if you have a confirmed seat on the bus. If you believe there has been an error and you should have recieved a message, please e-mail Michael at [email protected].