2019 REGIONAL NCCJ ANYTOWN Delegate Application
NCCJ ANYTOWN Delegate Applicants
Applicants are responsible for ensuring all pages are completed and that NCCJ receives all required documents (both digitally and physically signed).
Don’t forget, complete all pages of the application form!
There are two different application forms - one if you attend one of NCCJ's partner schools and one for those who attend all other schools. Here's a list of all of the partner schools, so you and your parent/guardian know which form to complete:
- Turners Falls Regional High School (Montague, MA)
- High School of Commerce (Springfield, MA)
- Mohawk Trail Regional High School (Shelbourne Falls, MA)
- Easthampton High School (Easthampton, MA)
- Granby Memorial High School (Hartford, CT)
- Journalism and Media Academy Magnet School (Hartford, CT)
- Kinsella Magnet School of Performing Arts (Hartford, CT)
- Lewis S. Mills High School (Burlington, CT)
- Glastonbury High School (Glastonbury, CT)
Financial aid: If you do not attend one of NCCJ's partner schools and would like to be considered for financial aid in order to attend NCCJ ANYTOWN, click here to access the financial aid application.
Part 1 - Applicants click here: (You can go back and complete this digital form at any time.)
Part 2 - Parent/guardian forms:
-This is where your parent/guardian signs. You must print and return this document.
- Click here to access form for partnership schools
- Click here to access form for non-partnership schools.
Part 3 - Endorsement
-This is your educator advisor's piece, which must be printed and physically returned .
All printed and signed documents to be delivered to your NCCJ Advisor OR sent to Michael Vidal via:
- Email at [email protected]
- Fax at (860)-683-1409
- Mail to:
Michael Vidal, NCCJ
820A Prospect Hill Road
Windsor, CT 06095